The Parliament of Georgia is holding a ‘What? Where? When?’ intellectual game for students with support from the European Union (EU) and United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), and in cooperation with the Institute for Development of Freedom of Information (IDFI).
The aim of the game is to raise students’ awareness about the functions of the Parliament, parliamentary history in Georgia and other countries, and encourage their involvement in legislative processes.
Who is Eligible?
Amateur teams composed of Bachelor's and Master's students from the state and private higher educational institutions (students not on the ‘What? Where? When?’ professional players’ list).
1. The format will be identical to those of a popular intellectual game – ‘What? Where? When?
2. Questions will concern the Parliaments of Georgia and other countries, the history of parliamentarism and prominent historic figures in this area.
3. Each higher educational institution is allowed to present a single team of 6 players. The team / the list of participants must be submitted by the higher educational institution.
4. The game consists of 2 rounds and 30 questions (15 per round). 1 question equals 1 point.
5. The winner with the most correct answers wins the game.
The game will end with 3 winner teams (I, II and III places) who, together with their higher educational institutes, will receive a cup and special gifts.
How to register:
1. Higher educational institutions must fill out the attached form and indicate:
2. The completed form should be sent to email@example.com no later than 31 March 2019.
3. In the subject line, please indicate - What? Where? When? about Parliament?
The game will be held in Tbilisi (the exact place of the event will be communicated to registered teams at a later date).
For more information about the competition, please contact us from Monday through Friday, 10:00 to 19:00 at: +995 32 2 92 15 14; +995 599 500 137